This Nuance Naturist Bed and Breakfast is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 3 (three) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than three (3) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can re-book your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. A 30 day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
Check-in: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Naturism is the approved way of life at Nuance B&B. All guests are expected to participate. In
order to provide the maximum enjoyment of each guest, please observe the following guidelines:
1. Clothes: Nudity is expected, conditions permitting. Nudity is required at all times in the
pond, or hot tub.
2. Conduct: Good conduct is expected. Overt displays of sexuality are not permitted. Vulgar
language will not be tolerated.
3. Towels: Please carry and sit on your own towel at all times. (We can provide towels if
4. Pets: No pets are permitted at Nuance B&B. (Marsh, the resident cat is old and fragile)
5. Swimming: Safety signs posted at the pond and spa must be obeyed. No glass beverages are
allowed in the area of the pond.
6. Hot Tub: Please shower with hot water and soap before entering the hot tub. No glass
containers are allowed in the area of the hot tub. Please replace the cover when you leave.
7. Trash: Please place all trash in appropriate containers. Containers for recyclables are
found underneath the sink in the kitchen and behind the garage. Please recycle.
8. Smoking: Nuance B&B is smokefree. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the Nuance
property. Smoking is permitted inside guest vehicles or by the woodsplitter shed only.
9. Alcohol: We do not have a license to sell alcohol. Guests are permitted to bring their own
alcoholic beverages. Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
10. Drugs: The possession, use or sale of illegal drugs is not permitted.
11. Cameras: Cameras are permitted in common areas only with written permission of the
innkeeper. Under all circumstances, permission of the person being photographed must be
obtained before photographing them.
12. Firearms: Firearms are not permitted on the premises.
13. Speed Limit: 8 MPH. Be alert. Watch for animals, bicycles, pedestrians, and flying monkeys.
14. Radios: Radios, televisions and CD players may be used provided the volume is kept low.
Earphones are suggested in common areas.
15. Quiet Time: Quiet time runs from 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. weekdays, midnight and 9:00
a.m. on weekends.
16. Fires: Open fires are permitted only in approved areas.
17. Boating: Boats or kayaks are available for use on the Nuance pond.
18. Chairs: Chairs and chaise loungers are provided at the pond deck and on the main deck.
Please do not remove them from these areas.
19. Parking: Guest vehicles, upon unloading should be moved to the guest parking area behind
20. Solicitation : Permitted only with the prior consent of the innkeeper.
21. Refunds: Fees are not refundable if a person is asked to leave for a rule violation.
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICIES
Gift certificates must be presented at check-in along with a valid driver’s license. Gift certificates are transferable. Any remaining amount on gift certificates can be used at a later day up to the expiration date. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.