Birdsong is the newest addition to the Nuance roster of rooms. It is a delightful room with windows facing west overlooking the pond and north with a view of the woods and the bocce court. Additionally, Birdsong has bird feeders outside of both windows providing an ongoing visual display of chickadees, nuthatches, downy woodpeckers and an array of seasonal songbirds that never cease to entertain! Birdsong is located on the main floor and shares the main floor bath with Serenity.
Naturism is the approved way of life at Nuance B&B. All guests are expected to participate. In order to provide the maximum enjoyment of each guest, please observe the following guidelines:
1. Clothes: Nudity is expected, conditions permitting. Nudity is required at all times in the pond, or hot tub.
2. Conduct: Good conduct is expected. Overt displays of sexuality are not permitted. Vulgar language will not be tolerated.
3. Towels: Please carry and sit on your own towel at all times. (We provide towels.)
4. Read rest of policies
- Reservations MUST be made 72 Hours in Advance
- All Guests must be vaccinated
- We regret any reservation canceled within three days of arrival will not be eligible for deposit refund.
- Reservations canceled thee days or more prior to arrival date may either be refunded or held for another visit.
- Credit held by Nuance B&B must be used within five years.
- $15 will be deducted from any refunded deposit made by credit card.
- Check out time is at 12:00 noon
- Check in time is at 3:00 pm
- Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for the weather but there are great activities at Nuance indoors as well as out! (Note: The residence generally remains at a pleasant temperature on all the but the hottest days, there is no air-conditioning.)
- We have no license to serve alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own.
For Reservations Please Call: (269) 969-0899 or (269) 986-2322