Tranquility located on the lower level is the most in demand room at Nuance B&B. With two windows, one facing the pond and the other the zen garden, Tranquility is spacious, well equipped with its own refrigerator, TV with DVD player and is a few steps from the recreation area. There is an easy exit to the lawn leading down to the pond or up the outside access walk to the hot tub. Tranquility shares the lower bath with Zen. Tranquility is a fun room!
Naturism is the approved way of life at Nuance B&B. All guests are expected to participate. In order to provide the maximum enjoyment of each guest, please observe the following guidelines:
1. Clothes: Nudity is expected, conditions permitting. Nudity is required at all times in the pond, or hot tub.
2. Conduct: Good conduct is expected. Overt displays of sexuality are not permitted. Vulgar language will not be tolerated.
3. Towels: Please carry and sit on your own towel at all times. (We provide towels.)
4. Read rest of policies
- Reservations MUST be made 72 Hours in Advance
- We regret any reservation canceled within three days of arrival will not be eligible for deposit refund.
- Reservations canceled thee days or more prior to arrival date may either be refunded or held for another visit.
- Credit held by Nuance B&B must be used within five years.
- $15 will be deducted from any refunded deposit made by credit card.
- Check out time is at 12:00 noon
- Check in time is at 3:00 pm
- Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for the weather but there are great activities at Nuance indoors as well as out!
- We have no license to serve alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own.
For Reservations Please Call: (269) 969-0899 or (269) 986-2322